COVID19 Pandemic Emergency Water Damage Services under health and safety regulation by WHO and local health care authorities
5 Star Cleaning team operating during COVID19 pandemic to provide Emergency Water Damage Services under WHO work safety Regulations in GTA
We, the 5 Star Cleaning team understand the stress and danger water damage can cause in your home. Flooding can damage your homes walls, floors, contents and structure, and more….. Therefore, we are taking all safety measures recommended by the federal government and WHO to safely provide the water damage restoration that you might need in either residential or commercial areas in GTA and Toronto. Thank you for your understanding during this time and we hope your family stays safe.
- using technology in communication to minimize the contact with homeowners
- Implementing flexible work hours, 24/7 water damage restoration services
- Practicing social distancing (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) between employees and homeowners at the job site
- Downsizing operations
- Delivering services remotely (e.g. phone, video, or web
- Place posters that encourage hand hygiene to help stop the spread of Coronavirus
- Discourage handshaking – encourage the use of other non-contact methods of greeting.
Support using mask, gloves, hand hygiene, washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizers for water damage restoration crew at all times
- Perform routine environmental cleaning and disinfection:
- Routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Provide disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks, other work tools and equipment) can be wiped down by employees before each use.
5 star cleaning team is dedicated to his water damage restoration crew to COVID19 Pandemic Emergency Water Damage Services to provide 24/7 flood and water damage restoration services in our communities in GTA and Toronto during this stressful time.
At 5 Star Cleaning, Water damage restoration is our profession. Call us 24/7 for licensed technicians to check and/or dry your home safely.
For any water damage concerns or questions, or in case of water damage restoration needs, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 emergency hotlines.
24/7 Emergency line: 416-315-7562
Source by: 5 Star Cleaning Team