FLOOD EMERGENCY AND WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Five Star Cleaning 24/7 Flood, Water, Fire, Smoke Emergency Clean ups and Restorations is ready to provide you with the best top quality green and professional services both in Residential and Commercial areas in GTA.
DIY Stain Removal Guide
Before you begin any stain removal treatment, it is prudent to take heed of the following tips:
- Immediately blot up as much of a liquid stain as possible using a soft, white, absorbent material such as a towel or napkin.
- Scrape away solid or semi-solid stains with a blunt spatula or spoon. Never use a knife as its sharp edges could harm the pile fibers.
- Vacuum away as much of the solid stain as possible.
- Pretest the spot removal agent on an inconspicuous area of the carpet. Follow the instructions carefully. Apply a few drops to each color in the carpet/upholstery. Press a clean, white towel or napkin lightly over it for approximately 30 seconds. Check both the towel (or napkin) and the carpet/upholstery for color transfer, color change or any other damage. Try another spot removal agent if you notice any change.
- After the spill has been removed, rinse out the affected area with water and blot dry to remove the cleaning solution as any residue may attract soil or cause damage to the carpet/upholstery. To effectively blot up the water, you may use clean, white, dry towels weighed down by a flat, heavy object such as a book; keep changing the towel as they become saturated.
- Last but not least… NEVER OVERWET the area. Overwetting of carpets and upholstery while cleaning may cause damage.
Familiarize Yourself With How To Treat Stains
Stop stains by studying our stain removal guide. You’ll have the most success if you treat them immediately. Always blot the area to be cleaned.
One of the best agents to use on water based spills is vinegar diluted half and half with luke warm water. Keep a bottle handy at room temperature for emergencies.
After blotting to remove a spill, dribble, or spray it on; let it set for a moment, then blot again to remove the stain. Always work from the outside of the stain inwards to prevent spreading of the stain.
We at 5 Star Rug & Carpet Cleaning would like to offer you as much help as we can. If you would like some free advice on how to get rid of stains please contact us and request for advice.
HOME & OFFICE CLEANING
Relax and let our professional cleaning crew take care of all your 100% natural, eco-friendly cleaning needs either at your home or your office to your specification.
POST RENOVATION CLEANING
We turn your post renovated messy, dusty house to sparkling clean and fresh home where you can enjoy your renovated house or office.
Call today to set up your mold inspection services. We provide the best quality service and results in your Mold Inspections and Remediation.
Call 5 Star Cleaning Today!
Call Us: 416.315.7562
Get Started Today!